Planners and Affordable Housing Committees
Municipal planners and Affordable Housing Committees are key local stakeholders in making the case for long-term affordable homes. HousingWorks RI continues to add to the data collected each year, and seeks to collaborate in building more resources for you.
Housing data and education are the cornerstones of what HousingWorks RI seeks to provide to municipal planners and Affordable Housing Committees in helping you explain the "how" and "why" of long-term affordable housing.
Within this website, you can find:
- Regional and local housing data
- An overview of Housing Affordability, including language you can use to craft statements to the public, such as Myths vs. Facts; Obstacles to Building Affordable Homes; an explanation of Housing Programs; FAQs; and a Housing Glossary
- The latest housing research, including its linkages to the economy, health and education
- Extensive Publications and Reports
- New online Learning Modules
If you have a question that is not addressed on our website, or would like to request a presentation, please contact us directly.
The Housing Fact Book is the go-to resource for many planners and affordable housing committees.
How does your city or town compare in 2022?