+You: A discussion with Sen. Jack Reed on housing stability during the COVID-19 pandemic
Wednesday, July 15th at 2:00pm
U.S. Senator Jack Reed of Rhode Island, Habitat for Humanity International CEO Jonathan Reckford will discuss the need for congressional support of housing stability during and after the COVID-19 pandemic, including Sen. Reed's legislation to establish the Housing Assistance Fund, which is directly aligned with the goals of Habitat for Humanity's Cost of Home campaign.
Sen. Reed will also provide updates on the status of discussions in Congress to provide further economic relief to the American people.
• U.S. Senator Jack Reed of Rhode Island
• Julián Castro, former U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
• Jonathan Reckford, CEO of Habitat for Humanity International
• Melissa Sanzaro, Executive Director of the Providence Housing Authority
• Catherine Chabot, Habitat for Humanity homeowner
This conversation is part of a series about housing hosted by Habitat for Humanity. The +You series brings together experts from across the U.S. and around the world to discuss COVID-19's intersections with, and impacts on, housing.