RI 2030 Community Conversation to focus on housing TOMORROW!
Governor McKee's second RI 2030 Community Conversation, taking place tomorrow night (05/13) at 7:00PM, will be focused on housing issues. The event will be livestreamed through the Governor's Facebook page.
The conversation will feature remarks from Governor McKee, Lt. Governor Sabina Matos, House Speaker K. Joseph Shekarchi, and Senator Meghan Kallman (D- Pawtucket) followed by a presentation from Robert Dietz, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President for Economics and Housing Policy for the National Association of Home Builders. Following the presentation there will be a panel discussion moderated by Commerce Secretary Stefan Pryor. Panelists include:
- Brenda Clement, Director, HousingWorks RI at RWU
- Travis Escobar, Founder & Board Chair, Millennial Rhode Island
- Greg Mancini, Executive Director, Build RI
- John Marcantonio, Chief Executive Officer, RI Builders Association
- Sharon Morris, Executive Director, Omni Development Corporation
- Ron Phipps, Principal Broker, Phipps Realty
- Mayor Maria Rivera, Central Falls
- Karen Santilli, President and CEO, Crossroads Rhode Island