Join HNRI on Friday for a Roundtable with Our Federal Delegation
There's a gap between where we are and everyone attaining safe housing. So how are our federal legislative delegates approaching that gap? These four leaders represent Rhode Island in federal funding, regulation, and tax policy. The bills they propose and support shape the housing market, define its limits, and, in the end, determine who can secure a place in our most important space: home.
This roundtable discussion will be facilitated by leading advocates and industry experts. It will invite our representatives to define their goals, their barriers, and how we can collaborate with them towards homes for all.
· Jack Reed | United States Senator
· Sheldon Whitehouse | United States Senator
· Jim Langevin | United StatesRepresentative
· David Cicilline | United States Representative
· Lynn Peterson | Senior Relationship Manager at NeighborWorks America
· Maria Carvalho | Executive Director at the West Elmwood Housing Development Corporation (WEHDC)
· Joe Garlick | Executive Director of NeighborWorks Blackstone River Valley
· Colin Penney | Executive Director of South County Habitat for Humanity
· Tiffanie Robles | Rhode Island Resident
Friday, January 15, 2021 at 1 PM EST
Courtesy of Housing Network of Rhode Island