HWRI at RWU to host Senior Forum
Let's Talk about Seniors:
Join HWRI for a virtual forum on 11/23!
About the forum:
This will be a FREE event conducted via Zoom.
Registration is required to receive the Zoom log in information. *
Join HousingWorks RI at RWU for an interactive event on seniors and housing that will delve deeper into the housing insecurity and health challenges seniors aging in place are facing.
The forum will take a look at this topic from both the national and local level, with dual keynote speakers and a reactionary panel of local industry leaders.
- Linda Couch, LeadingAge
- Jennifer Molinsky, Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University
- Director Rosamaria A. Jones, Rhode Island Office of Healthy Aging
- Joan Kwiatkowski, MSW, PACE Rhode Island
- Catherine Taylor, Age Friendly Rhode Island
- Marjorie Waters, Rhode Island Organizing Project
In addition, official remarks will be provided by Brenda Clement, HousingWorks RI Director, and Kim Keck, President and Chief Executive Officer of Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island.
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island is our lead sponsor on this event, and HousingWorks RI thanks you for your support and partnership!
Date: Monday, November 23, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.