Homes RI: How You Can Support YES ON 3. Let's Go!
Dear Homes RI and Friends,
We are just one week away from the March 2nd Special Election where we can say Yes to Rhode Island's Future and say YES to $65M for Housing and Community Opportunity.
Here are some ways you can help the Yes on 3 campaign to Get Out the Vote
Yes on 3 and 5 Phone Banks!! SIGN UP TODAY
1) Volunteer for a phone bank shift to call Rhode Island voters: https://forms.gle/mcipAiBrtqQDTBc89 (We are phone banking TONIGHT from 5-6pm! Join us, it will be a fun time!)
2) RSVP to the Facebook event so we can boost visibility
Publicly Endorse Yes on 3 as an Organization
1) In a final push for Yes on 3, the campaign will be sending a press release on Thursday that will list organizations that endorse the Housing Bond. If you'd like your organization to be listed please email me by noon tomorrow Wednesday 2/24 (Note: we are already planning to include 2016 supporters and Homes RI supporters unless they opted out).
2) Support Homes RI Policy Priorities! Has your organization signed on to Homes RI? If not, you can do so here.
Make a Plan to Vote and Share
1) Make a plan to vote!!! If you haven't already voted, there's still plenty of time to vote early in person, on March 2nd, or request an emergency mail ballot if you or a loved one needs to. Visit https://vote.sos.ri.gov/ to learn more.
2) Research shows that sharing on social media, talking to your network, etc. about their voting plan helps with turnout. Here are some graphics for social (square and landscape) about the special election deadlines that you can share!
Share These Events
- February 25 at 7pm: Common Cause RI: Demystifying Democracy - What's on the ballot?
- March 1 at 10am: Voices of Homelessness: Yes on 3!
- Check out our calendar for more upcoming events and meetings.
- Follow Yes on 3 on FB and twitter for updates! There's been some great press recently!