FHLBB: Register for Affordable Housing Program Training
Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston is hosting several training sessions and webinars for our Affordable Housing Program (AHP) during the months of May, June and July in various locations. Registration links are included below. Make sure to register soon.The online AHP application will be available on our website beginning on June 11 through August 2. Approximately $18.1 million is available through the AHP to support the production and preservation of affordable housing initiatives.
FHLBB trainings offer valuable information to help developers and sponsors with their funding applications. We also have webinars focused on our member financial institutions' role in the AHP.
We look forward to seeing you this summer. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at 617-292-9668.
Thank you for your interest in the AHP.
Manager of Programs and Outreach
Housing and Community Investment
- Members' Only Webinar: May 15
- Connecticut: June 19
- Maine: June 12 and June 28
- Massachusetts: June 14 and July 12
- New Hampshire: May 24 and July 10
- Rhode Island: June 5
- Vermont: June 26
- AHP Application webinars: June 6 and June 18
- AHP Revolving Loan Fund Webinar: June 13
- AHP Scoring Only Webinar: June 20 and July 19
- AHP Feasibility Only Webinar: June 27 and July 24
Courtesy of Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston