Occasionally, HousingWorks RI examines topics that deserve a longer treatment. Some are an outgrowth of a research study we have undertaken or are of a prolonged nature.
The topics we have looked at include the Affordable Care Act (ACA), funding and the economic impact of affordable housing, and a six-year special series on foreclosures over the course of the Great Recession.
Special Reports & Studies
- Evaluating the Potential for Transit-Oriented Development in Rhode Island, 2019 (.PDF) in partnership with Grow Smart RI & Community Partnerships Center at RWU.
- An Exploratory Study of the Affordable Care Act and Housing in Rhode Island, 2016 (.PDF)
- Projecting Future Housing Needs Report, 2016 (.PDF)
- Funding Affordable Rental Housing: Capital + Operating, 2014 (.PDF)
- The Complete Approach to Funding Affordable Housing, 2013 (.PDF)
- Measuring the Economic Impact of Affordable Housing in Rhode Island, 2010 (.PDF)
Foreclosures: Special and Quarterly Reports
- Q4 2015 (published March 2016) (.PDF)
- Q3 2015 (published December 2015) (.PDF)
- Q2 2015 (published September 2015) (.PDF)
- Q1 2015 (published June 2015) (.PDF)
- Q4 2014 (published March 2015) (.PDF)
- Q3 2014 (published December 2014) (.PDF)
- Q2 2014 (published in 2014 Housing Fact Book, pp. 59-61) (.PDF)
- Q1 2014 (published June 2014) (.PDF)
- Q4 2013 (published March 2014) (.PDF)
- Q3 2013 (published December 2013) (.PDF)
- Q2 2013 (published September 2013) (.PDF)
- Q1 2013 (published June 2013) (.PDF)